Implementing WP Visualize
WP Visualize can be added to WordPress websites quickly or accessed from our servers as a SaaS version.
Either way, set up and implementation is quick and simple
Build Sales funnels
1. System Setup
Installing WP Visualize as a WordPress Plugin
- After registering with WP Visualize, either as a trial user or a member, you will receive an email with a registration code and link to download WP Visualize. Open the email and click to download WP Visualize to your computer.
- Log in to your WordPress websites Admin and click Plugins > Add New from the menu on the left of the screen.
- On the top of the Plugins > Add New screen click 'Upload Plugin'. Browse to where you saved the downloaded WPVisualize.zip file. Select it and click the button that says 'Open'. This installs the plugin to your system.
- Next click the 'Activate' button and the Installation is complete.
Activating with your Registration code.
WP Visualize now appears in the left Menu in your WordPress Admin. Click the link and paste the registration code from your email mentioned above into the box provided. Click the button to submit your registration code and your WP Visualize is ready for use.
Getting started with WP Visualize SaaS
Following your payment, you will see a link to complete your set up.
This will only take a couple of minutes and you will be ready to go!
Enter information into the boxes provided, creating your login and system web address. Once done, you are ready to go. To log into your SaaS WP Visualize system, visit www.wpvisualize.com/memberlogin.
2. Creating your first Visualization Link
Login to your admin: WordPress users log into your WordPress Admin OR Saas Members log into www.wpvisualize.com/memberlogin
Access WP Visualize by clicking -> WP Visualize in the left Menu.
- Enter a name for your Link/Shortcode. This is just for your reference and won't be publicly displayed.
- Click the 'Select Images' button. A window will open where you can choose existing product images or upload new ones from your computer. For best results we recommend removing image backgrounds, but have made that super easy! Click the button Remove Image Backgrounds, and simply drag images onto that window. Backgrounds will be removed for you. Save them back to your computer and upload by clicking the Select Images button.
- Set your customer journey by adding a Call To Action Button. This adds a button to the Visuaization screens.. eg. Buy Now, Contact Us, Call us etc etc. You can also set an action for the Close Button, directing closes to a specific web page or returning them to a previous page.
- Click 'Create Shortcode.
You have now created your first Visualization Link, Shortcode and QR code!!!
Access Links and QR codes from the Link Generator page for use wherever you would like! Paste Shortcodes anywhere in your WordPress site, on pages created in your SaaS account to create a visualize button for this specific group of products.